Returns & Exchange Policy
When ordering it is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate measurements. If a customer has purchased a self measured item and the measurements are wrong a refund will be considered at the discretion of the company. We recommend using our measurement guide to ensure you are providing your correct sizes before ordering.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have a 5 day cancellation period from the time you received the goods in which you can return the goods for a refund. Please note all refunds will be minus delivery charges. In addition to the 5 day cancellation period you have a 14 day exchange period which also starts the day you receive your goods. This enables you to exchange unsuitable items, for items of equal value. Please note there is a return postage charge of £5 for this service (Overseas customers may have to pay more for return shipping depending on their location)
Made to Measure/ bespoke Items
All made to measure items (i.e. bespoke kilts) are made to each individual customers own sizes and are therefore non-refundable or returnable. Please double check all sizes before submitting an order using our measuring guide or contact us for instructions on obtaining your measurements. A refund will only be considered if the garment has a manufacturers fault.
The prices of items may differ from online and the stores.
Cancellation & Returns Process of Purchased Items
Please follow these instructions for returning items to www.thekiltcompany.com:
- Please contact us via telephone or email to let us know you will be returning an item and if you would like an exchange or refund.
- Send the item back to us including a note with your order number and contact details, and postal order for return postage if necessary. When returning an item we strongly suggest you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office when you send an item back.
- Wait for us to contact you regarding your exchange or refund.
Unfortunately delivery and return costs will not be refunded unless the item is defective.
Ship back to:
The Kilt Company
86 High Street
Perthshire & Kinross
Tel: 01577 864 848
Fax: 01692 840 226
Mobile: 07767 316733
The following conditions apply to all of our items for hire:
- IT IS A CONDITION OF HIRE THAT UNDERWEAR IS WORN WITH HIRE KILTS
- DEPOSIT NON RETURNABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE
- Cancelled order subject to charge at half total hire fee.
- Customers are reminded that all hire items are the sole responsibility of the hirer while in his possession and are issued in the understanding that they are returned in good condition and on the due return date and time.
- Overdue hires will be charged at the rate of £15.00 per day.. (unless late return has been previously arranged)
- Lost or damaged items must be replaced or repaired at the hirer’s cost and at current retail prices. Repair or replacement must be arranged at the hiring branch.
- Kilt Co. shall not be liable for any injury caused by misuse of any hired item while in the possession of the hirer.